Having played over 400 sell out shows in Ireland during the last six years Basil, Sybil and Manuel return to Bloomfield House Hotel with their feast of comic delights, some familiar, some off the cuff but all with a “Faulty” seasoning and a guarantee to keep you laughing all the way to the desert. Basil is manic, Sybil domineering, and Manuel – of course – is hopelessly language-challenged. Everything that can wrong, does in some beautifully controlled chaos. Just don’t mention the war!
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has been winning fans and accolades at Edinburgh, Melbourne and Adelaide Festivals for many years. Featuring all the best gags and a great meal, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a loosely-scripted, pitch-perfect '13th episode' of the TV series which develops the characters made famous by John Cleese, Prunella Scales and Andrew Sachs.
- ‘a delicious feast… an absolute hoot!’ (British Theatre Guide)
- ‘truly an experience… a fantastic evening’ (What’s on Stage)
- ‘a gale force frenzy of chaos and comedy… a truly original comedy experience… it really isn't like anything you might have seen before’ (Manchester Evening News, The Lowry, August 2014)
- ‘a two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation!’ (Daily Telegraph)
- ‘outstanding!’ (FringeReview, Edinburgh Fringe)
For one night only - Friday 4th December 2015. Arrival at 7.30pm for an 8pm start. Great overnight and weekend packages available. Don't miss out. Book NOW!
Telephone +353 (0) 44-93-40894 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org