Having played over 500 sell out shows in Ireland during the last eight years the multi award winning Faulty Towers the Dining Expereince returns to Ireland for a short pre Christmas tour bringing a feast of comic delights, some familiar some off the cuff but all with a “Faulty” seasoning and a guarantee to keep you laughing all the way to the desert. Basil is manic, Sybil domineering, and Manuel – of course – is hopelessly language-challenged. Everything that can wrong, does in some beautifully controlled chaos. Just don’t mention the war!
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has been winning fans and accolades around the world performing in countrieds across five continents in the last year. Featuring all the best gags and a great meal, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a loosely-scripted, pitch-perfect '13th episode' of the TV series.
- ‘a delicious feast… an absolute hoot!’ (British Theatre Guide)
- ‘truly an experience… a fantastic evening’ (What’s on Stage)
- ‘a gale force frenzy of chaos and comedy… a truly original comedy experience… it really isn't like anything you might have seen before’ (Manchester Evening News, The Lowry, August 2014)
- ‘a two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation!’ (Daily Telegraph)
- ‘outstanding!’ (FringeReview, Edinburgh Fringe)